The Darkest of Heresies
Power is knowledge incarnate
75 kg (without tech)
250 kg (with tech)
Fel: 30 (25 vs Ecclesiarchy)
Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites)
Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy)
Common Lore (Imperium) +10
Common Lore (Machine Cult) +10
Common Lore (Tech) +10
Forbidden Lore (Archeotech)
Forbidden Lore (Demonology)
Forbidden Lore (Heresy)
Forbidden Lore (Inquisition)
Forbidden Lore (Warp)
Scholastic Lore (Archaic)
Scholastic Lore (Bureocracy)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Scholastic Lore (Cryptology)
Scholastic Lore (Judgement)
Scholastic Lore (Legend)
Scholastic Lore (Numerology)
Scholastic Lore (Occult)
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)
Secret Tongue (Tech)
Speak Language (Low Gothic)
Speak Language (High Gothic)
Fit For Purpose: +3 WP
Stranger To The Cult: -10 to Lore (Impeiral Creed), -5 Fel vs Ecclesiarchy
Credo Omissiah: Gains Technical Knock
Background Package: The Diciples Of Thule
Autosanguine: Always considered Lightly Wounded for healing, naturally heals 2 per day.
Binary Chatter: +10 to instruct, program or question servitors.
Electrical Succour: +10 Toughness Test to remove 1 +successes fatigue.
Electro Graft Use: +10 to Common Lore, Inquiry and Tech-Use at data points.
Energy Cache: No fatigue from Luminen *.
Ferric Lure: WP Test to summon WB kg object within 20m.
Ferric Summons: WP Test to summon 2WB kg object within 40m.
Iron Jaw: Toughness Test to shrug of stun.
Jaded: Not affected by natural terrors.
Luminen Charge: Can recharge or power machinery.
Maglev Grace: Hover for 1d10 +TB minutes once each 12 hours. 1d10 +3 fall damage.
Maglev Transendence: Hover for 2d10 +TB minutes twice each 12 hours. No fall damage.
Master Chirurgeon: +10 to Medicae, heals double on heavily and critically wounded, +20 to resist limb loss.
Mechandrite Use (Optical)
Mechandrite Use (Manipulator)
Mechandrite Use (Medicae)
Mechandrite Use (Utility)
Mimic: Can sound like somone else, -10 scrutiny to detect.
Prosanguine: Tech Use to gain 1d5 wounds once each 12 hours.
Resistance (Fear): +10 to avoid effects
Resistance (Poison): +10 to avoid effects
Rite of Pure Thought: Immune to feelings.
Technical Knock: Unjam any gun as a Half Action
Total Recall: Remember any trivial facts, obscure facts require Intelligence Test.
- +10 Perception
- +20 Perception at night
- Extends to 3 m
- Can be used as telescopic sight
- Infra-red torch and sensor
- No penalties due to darkness
- Light that can change color
- +20 Strength
- Extends to 1.5 m
- Two sets of gripping and crushing pincers
- Can be improvised club: 1d5+2 primitive
- +10 Medicae
- +10 Interrogation
- 6 drug injectors
- Staunch blood loss as Half Action
- Limb amputation reduced to Challenging
- Can be improvised blade: 1d5
- +10 Tech Use
- 6 sacred machine oil injectors
- Knife (Mono, defensive)
Divination: “There are no civilians in the battle for survival”
A faint smell always follows him
- Singled-out and selected from his people at an early age for his potential
- Diciple of Archmagos Thule, unofficial leader of Adeptus Mechanicus explorators in Calixis
- Part of a special badass team that surveys relics in hazardous environments
- Assigned cyber-mastiffs to protect and warn them about danger
- Has faith in destiny, that the weak will perish and the superior survive
- Aquisition of knowledge and finding relics of mankind’s glorious past above all other conserns and risk
- Often too wrapped up in cogitation to notice events nearby
- Extremely curious, might get into trouble